Saturday, July 20, 2013

Big Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow's a big test.  I'm running a 15K as part of my training and I'm hoping to keep a 7:30 pace the whole time.  This means I'm hoping to finish in under 70 minutes.   If I can't do this, the chances of me meeting my goal of 1:40 is nearly impossible if I can't finish 15K in 70 minutes.    

It wouldn't be the end of the world, but it definitely is a measuring stick.   As will be the next donation update.  If I haven't hit $1000.00 yet, I'm guessing my $3000.00 mustache goal will not be likely (which would make Karyn happy).    


I'll let you know.  I'm running at 6 AM mountain time so I can go in to work after that.  Should be a busy day.  I know my five readers will be anxiously waiting at their laptops for the results of my run.  


1 comment: