Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Now for the icing on the cake

I did it!  With today's new tally, I've made my goal of $2000.00!  It appears, however, that I've underestimated the generosity of my friends and family and set my goals too low.   I still have a week and a half to go before the race and I think we can blow by my mustache goal of $3000.00 pretty easily.   Since I set my main goal at $2000.00, you could say getting to $3000.00 would be icing on the cake. . . but who likes cake without icing?

The more icing the better!


So let's do it!   We're currently at $2350.00 with 27 different individuals/families contributing!    Every little bit definitely makes a difference and with 93% of the HealthEd Connect budget going directly to programs it is clear that your donation will directly impact the lives of women and children who desperately need it.


On to the thermometers!


                                    

First Goal - $1000          Stretch Goal  - $2000                Mustache Goal - $3000

As always if you want to support my run go to www.healthedconnect.org and click on the button donate now or follow this link.   You'll see "Jeff's run for healthy kids" in the purpose of gift  drop down menu.   If you want to learn more about why I'm running for HealthEd Connect click here

  
And as an added incentive - if we get to $5000.00, then I will shave my head for the run in addition to sporting the mustache.    Throwing that out there in case there's someone out there who likes a challenge.

( I was trying to find some examples online but most of them were too scary to post, you'll have to use your imagination)


No comments:

Post a Comment