Monday, July 15, 2013

Fundraising update!


I know everyone's been waiting on the edge of their seats . . . waiting for me to update the fundraising thermometer. . . so I'm here to tell you, Dad, the waiting is over.    The donation report is run every Thursday and it looks like HealthEd Connect has received $710.00 so far!  I'm so lucky to have such generous friends and family.   Thank you so much - the community health workers, their communities and the kids will benefit greatly from your generosity.  


And now, here they are, the fundraising thermometers:


                                    

First Goal - $1000          Stretch Goal  - $2000                Mustache Goal - $3000


So as you can see. . . we're well on our way to meeting my first Goal of $1000.00 and there's still four more weeks to go.  So if you want to make the red move up the first, second, or third thermometer and maybe even help get me mustached, then go to www.healthedconnect.org and click on the button pay now or follow this link.   You'll see "Jeff's run for healthy kids" in the purpose of gift  drop down menu.  



2 comments: