Tuesday, January 6, 2015

London ... in four hours ... In the rain


I had a really nice flight from Denver to London. I was lucky enough to sit by a 7 year old girl and her mom.  Her short legs didn't take up much space giving me plenty of room to stretch out my legs.  She did her own stretching out, however. You can imagine my surprise when I woke up with her feet in my lap and her head in her mom's.  Her mom was so embarrassed when she discovered her daughter invading my space.  

After I arrived in London we took the tube out to see some of the sights.  I've only been in London when I was in transit. Today was no different with one exception.  This time it was a cold, wet rainy day.  I grabbed a couple of pictures, some tastey fish and chips and now I'm ready for flight number two. 


No comments:

Post a Comment