Saturday, June 29, 2013

Quick run . . . Quick post


Don't have much time to write today as we're getting ready for a visit from my niece Stella.   I'm super excited to have Karyn's sister's family come visit.   It's always a challenge to stay exercising and running when you have visitors or are on vacation.   Fortunately, I was able to drag myself out of bed to run a 10k.  It was supposed to be a race, but who has time for that!  

I ran as fast as I could at my favorite urban running place - Wash Park.  
2.5 miles of goodness!
I was shooting for 45:30 and ended up running 47:20.  Not too bad for an unseasonably warm morning and no one around to push me to go faster.   I'm still off my training pace to meet my goal of 1:40 for the half, but there's still time. . .




No comments:

Post a Comment